Damaged laboratory ware can frequently be repaired economically. At Rainbow Scientific Glass, we are equipped to handle repairs for a wide variety of glass products.
1. It generally require greater skill than making a new one.
2. Since it involves high risk of total breakage, the risk of total loss of time spent on its repairing goes along with.
3. The work involved in receiving a damaged equipment, identifying it throughout the handling, cleaning it, estimating its repairing charges, re-estimating the repairing charges in case damage extends etc are relatively expensive.
4. Each job require individual attention throughout the execution
5. However, we cannot accept responsibility for further damage to or destruction of any glassware returned for repair.